Follow these guidelines when selecting images for us and you'll give your products the best chance for success; both in making it through our approval process and then garnering sales on our site.
You can upload images in the 'Products' section of your Supplier Hub. Simply upload images to the relevant experience and press submit. We will review and publish the new images for you, as long as they meet the following criteria.
- Minimum of 5 images per product listing
- Landscape orientation only (no square or portrait)
- Image needs to be a jpg, no RAW files straight from your digital camera
- Approximately 3000 x 2000 pixels, usually 2MB-5MB - high resolution
- Images must be free of text, watermarks or logos
- Images must be clear, sharp, in focus, with good lighting
- Images must be authentic - no stock photographs allowed
Tips for images:
- Photos of participants enjoying the experience, learning from their guide, instructor, etc., to help customers better imagine themselves doing the experience
- If your experience involves food or drinks, it's always a good idea to provide photos of what the customers will be served
- If the experience occurs in beautiful surrounds, it's a good idea to provide scenic images
- When selecting images please keep in mind that RedBalloon wishes to show diversity, experiences are for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexuality or gender
From time to time we may use your images to market your products in eDM's, paid advertising, social media. Where necessary RedBalloon will source and use alternative images to promote your product.