CONFIRMING BOOKINGS (BLUE BUTTON)
- As soon as a customer redeems their RedBalloon voucher on the RedBalloon website you receive an automated booking request email, and the request will appear in Supplier Hub
- Log into the Supplier Hub and select the Bookings tab on the navigation bar
- Select the New Vouchers tab to display all of your new booking requests
- You can either confirm one booking at a time or confirm multiple bookings. Check the boxes of the vouchers you wish to confirm and click the Confirm Multiple Bookings button at the top of the table.
- The customer’s preferred and alternative dates are displayed on each booking request. Select the date and time and click the Confirm Bookings button
- Customer notes can also be added onto each confirmation if you need to provide specific information in the booking confirmation email
- Once confirmed, the customer then receives an automated booking confirmation email from RedBalloon with the details of their experience (which they are asked to print off and bring along on the day of their experience)
- Internal notes can be left on each booking too which can be useful for reservations teams
- We advise customers they will have a confirmed booking within 48 hours so please advise if there are any issues
MARKING BOOKING REQUESTS TO PENDING (ORANGE BUTTON)
- If the preferred and alternative dates requested by the customer are not available you can select View Details of the booking and Mark as Pending. You contact the customer directly to discuss alternatives.
- Marking a booking as pending is an excellent way for you to record that the booking is in the process of being actioned. It will then sit in your new booking requests with a pending status.
REJECTING A BOOKING REQUEST (RED BUTTON)
- If the booking cannot be confirmed and you have advised the customer of this, you can reject the booking. Reasons for this include dates are not available, experience is no longer available, or the customer changed their mind since sending the booking request. Once the request is rejected, the customer can then exchange the voucher
CHANGING BOOKINGS THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED
- Log into the Supplier Hub and select the Bookings tab on the navigation bar.
- Select the Confirmed tab to display all of your confirmed vouchers.
- Search bookings with the participant name or voucher code and select the booking you need to amend.
- Click the Change Booking button and update the date, time and notes. The updated booking confirmation will be resent to the customer.